We are always on the look-out for amazing talent and our client services team is no exception. If you enjoy the buzz of a fast paced office and working with clients who demand the very best then we’d like to hear from you.
Our Account Managers work closely with our retail clients throughout every aspect of their website; implementing new projects, advising on new practices and supporting the day-to-day running of their online business. You will have a good relationship with our marketing, technical and creative teams and strive to ensure your clients meet their sales targets.
At Cargo, we offer our clients expertise across a number of different areas online, including development, creative, mobile, search marketing, social media and f-Commerce. Our account managers are heavily involved in assisting our clients through projects in each of these areas as well as identifying new and innovative ways to allow the client to build their presence online and increase their sales.
You would be responsible for briefing your clients’ needs into the relevant teams internally to ensure the work is delivered on time, within budget and to the standard required by the client.
You will be expected to:
- Understand your clients business, culture, processes and target audience to help improve and reach their online goals
- Liaise with your clients daily, providing accurate and timely reporting of statuses as well as raising any potential issues
- Liaise with third party suppliers and partners on behalf of your client as and when required
- Help identity and open up new revenue opportunities for both your clients and CARGO
- Build long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders within each retail business
You should have:
- Experience working within the digital arena
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A great personality
- A good team spirit
- Focus and determination